Friday, December 31, 2010

OLDCATMAN-XXX: IT'S GOING TO BE A FINE YEAR!

















After 50 years of smoking marijuana illegally, 2010 will be the year I will be legal to smoke marijuana.

I am presently waiting for the 'return receipt' from the Colorado Health Dept. to get my license, permit, or whatever the fuck it is called.

I took a 'tour' of my local 'dispensary' and after 50 years, I found it fascinating to see a shelf full of jars containing various varieties of POT.

I was given a gram sample.

However, the medical marijuana process is a joke, the biggest joke being, individual cities (not counties, not states, not the Feds-with exception) can ban the operation of dispensaries BUT they have no control over my personal approval to smoke and grow my own on my property.

What is really needed to resolve the pot issue, is a class action suit against the Federal government for not allowing us (me!) a viable course of medical treatment to better my health.
.





Oldcatman

No comments:

Post a Comment