Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WHEN THE MULLET IS A ROCKIN..........DON'T COME A KNOCKIN!

Who are you? and why are you reading my Away Message?
Who wrote under the bleachers: See more butts!?
Why do people use away messages, they're so stupid!
Why go away from the computer? You want me to go outside?! There are bears outside!!!
Yankee Doodle went to town ridin in a toyota be back later when I fetch some motor oil
Yo, I'm out like a fat girl in dodgeball. Hit the cell.
You are probably doing one of these two things:
1. You think you are slick by checking my profile to see what my away message is, so you don't have to IM me and look stupid.
-or-
2. You are looking stupid because there is a little yellow post-it right next to my name, and yet you still IM me.(With the exception that I was talking to you before and now you are answering me, and in that case you are SLOW!)
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
You have just recived the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation!
You have reached my AIM answering machine. Leave me a message. Your message is currently number 5852 and I will start answering messages from number one so please wait patiently until I get to you.~Beep~
You have reached the reverend (yourscreenname's) confession hotline. Please leave your sin, and I'll get back to you with a penance. Remember that a confession doesn't count unless it's a vivid, detailed, blow-by-blow description of the sin. Thank you.
You must first dial a 1 or a 0 before you make this call.... please hang up and try your call again!
You want me, huh?
You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor with out holding on...
You've reached the Department of Redundancy Department. Please leave a message and a message and I will get back to you, and I will get back to you. Thanks, thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment